Thursday, May 24, 2007

36 weeks

Will he be early or will he be late???

Well time is ticking on & the belly is growing.My baby shower was great heaps of people came & Tristen got spoilt rotten LOL I cant believe how much stuff this child has & hes not even here yet.Have changed my mind on the room for the nursery so hubby is frantically doing another room up this one is much bigger & warmer so will post pics when complete.

Ive put on a total so far of 9kgs not too bad I thought!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

Here is my web blog: トリーバーチ靴

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard for his web page,
since here every information is quality based stuff.


Also visit my web site; コーチ